While living abroad in London, I became inspired to trade in a decade-long career as a Senior Design Lead at Amazon to help service providers to craft striking brands that command their worth, create authenticity, and build trust.
To further my impact, I studied the power of color psychology under esteemed creative director and best-selling author Fiona Humberstone. Implementing these theories along with my commercial expertise to make uniquely powerful destination brands.
Now based in Nashville, I provide psychology-driven brand and website styling through premium templates and 1:1 services and so you can maximize your impact and become a confident business owner.
I'm Hannah Van Woert.
Everyone deserves beautiful design., Together, we unleash your truest beauty.
Everything I do has a reason behind it. I value deeper meaning in order to bring forth harmony and unity.
I commit myself in heart and mind to each client while also establishing healthy boundaries so we can create from a place of rest.
09. what is your life motto?
Vision without action is a daydream.
08. What is your favorite social platform?
a. Los Angeles
d. New York
07. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Toddler snuggles followed by coffee and affirmations.
06. what is your favorite morning routine?
a. Negroni sbagliato with prosecco in it.
b. Gin & Tonic
c. Mezcal Paloma
d. Pimm's Cup
05. What's your Drink of choice?
My boys - I guess that's two!
04. What is one thing you can't live without?
c. Banana Republic
03. what is one store are you most likely to shop for life?
Iced lavender latte with oat milk.
02. How do you take your coffee?
a. Ted Lasso
b. House of the Dragon
d. All of the above
01. what is currently on Your watch list?
The results are in...